Thank you for all the times you made me smile, no matter now tough your exterior, thank you for knowing how to warm my heart. Thank you for all
the times you made me laugh, especially with all your weird but lovable antics. Thank you
for all the times you made me cry; for showing me how much I could care for someone. Thank you for being so understanding of my tight schedule. I know I have
the shittiest of timetables and it's in no way suitable for a relationship but thank you for hanging in there. Thank you for always being open to
listening and understanding what I have to say; even if you don't
understand it at that time, thank you for taking to the time to think it
through and putting down your pride after, to let me know you do. Thank you for
your constant nagging; nagging to drink water, to eat healthy, to sleep
early, to manage my work, to manage my stress and to manage my time. Although sometimes I cannot help but roll my eyes inwardly (and sometimes outwardly ;D), I really appreciate the concern. Thank you
for welcoming me into your family; the people you hold close to your heart and now, mine too. Thank you
for opening up your home to me; for volunteering to put a roof over my head when you didn't need to and for putting my needs above yours.
Thank you for the trust; a relationship is nothing without trust and
you really put all your trust in me and I'm glad we had that as the strong pillar in our relationship.
Lastly, thank you for being you and thank you for accepting me.
<3
Thank you <3





















No comments:
Post a Comment