Wednesday, 10 September 2014

New York New York {Part 2}

So here's part 2 of my New York Trip. It's pretty similar to some of the shots from my iPhone in the previous New York post but I couldn't resist uploading these. Really missing New York and its pretty sights. Cause I'm really too shagged to use much brain power to remember where these were taken, I'm gonna leave this to your eye-power.

Next up, photoshoot pictures from the #Sunsilkgoodtimes #Haironmyside shoot

P.S.: All images here were taken with a Canon 5D Mark II


Meet Shawn; the Head of Total Hair Care at Unilever Singapore. He holds on to your brands like Toni & Guy, Sunsilk etc.!:)
What I like about Shawn is that he can be both a client and a friend. He was the one who brought me all around NYC!:)

Maybe it was my first time in NYC, but somehow everything just looks so nice there.
If you happen to see my old blog from my poly days, you know this is a sign of my pedophilic ways rising again.^~^

Make-up in the middle of the park? Why not in New York.
I guess even Colonel Sanders needs a break from time to time.









David's Tea; where we spent hours just smelling and drinking diff brews of tea.







Colonel Sanders' twin brother




Somehow felt such a warm feeling to this man.









No comments:

Post a Comment