Sunday, 15 June 2014

Passion back in fashion

 



Why hello friends, it's truly been a while.

I've been accumulating blog drafts throughout this year but I've just had no time to really sit down and complete it. And I always second guess my post like....is this something that people would even bother to read? Is it post worthy? But it recently hit me that this is my space, my diary and it should be a free space for me to post up anything. So I guess that's gonna be my mantra now.


Well today, It's just gonna be more of a pictorial post. I'm really glad to say my passion for photography has been re-ignited. It died somewhere in poly when it became a trend for people to own DSLRs. Somehow, I just got really turned off that people with no passion started hopping onto the bandwagon just cause it was 'cool'. It actually took me 1 year to slog my ass off at countless IT fairs and cafe jobs to get myself an entry-level DSLR while at the snap of their fingers, their parents got them new models which took better and clearer photos than mine. It just got a very disheartening and slowly.. the passion just died. It died to the point I was housing a Canon 5D in my closet for 1 year and I didn't even bother to touch it. I know, how stewpid.


But alas, it's back again and it all started with my colleague, Freda, bringing her DSLR to the office. Aiyah, I just love taking pictures and i love it when people approve of the pictures I take. LOL. So, welcome on my photography journey. If you're into photography and if you've any tips for me, please feel free to share! I'm more than willing to learn.:) 


Well, here's just a throwback of some pictures from a while ago.


All images were captured with a Nikon D60.


Nature is truly beautiful.

*

*

*


Aight, now for a few shout-outs to some of the most important people in my life.


1. DADDY


 




Happy Father's Day daddy dear!! We're blessed to have a father like you. Thank you for loving and devoting so much time and effort to ensuring the family has a good life and future settled. Thank you to you and mummy for being so selfless all the time. Thank you for imparting good morals onto us since young. Thank you for being the best dad. Love you old man. <3


*

*

*


2. CHING




Anabel Ang Ching Ching! Happy happy birthday my dear:) I always find it so funny how we first started off and how we all are so close now. I'm really thankful to God for lumping the clique of us together. Thank you for the constant effort to get the group together despite our busy schedules. Thank you for all the times you stayed sober to look after us. Thank you for all the times you selflessly dropped all of us home. And thank you for being you. Definitely someone I see spending my old, wrinkly years with and I hope we can keep to that. Embrace today dear. It's your day. <3


*

*

*


I guess that's all from me today. Thanks for getting all the way down here if you did. 

Till the next post, goodnight and goodbye:)

 Love, Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment