Sunday, 27 July 2014

New York New York

Hi guys, it's been a while!
So a lot of you have been asking, how's New York and I thought I might as well just put it out in a post cause visuals are always better.

Firstly, I'd like to say working at Gushcloud has provided me with countless opportunities. It's been about 10 months since I've joined and i've already been blessed with the chance to travel to KL, Penang, Boracay, Hong Kong and now...New York. I just want to say thank you to my team at GC especially Sheena and Sofiana who looked after all my accounts for me when I was gone. Thank you for holding up the fort while I was gone. <3

For those wondering what I was doing there...basically I work on the Sunsilk account at Gushcloud and was there as Eunice's manager. You'll also notice Shawn in my pictures. He is the Head of Hair Care brands at Unilever Singapore and also a very fun-loving client.:)

So..after touching down at 10pm, we headed out to CVS for grocery shopping and we went kinda mad. Had to control ourselves cause the trip barely started. Lol. Slept at 5am and had to wake up at 7 to send Eunice off for her first meet up with the other Sunsilk girls from other countries. With 2 hours of sleep, Shawn and I set out for the streets of New York. Simply said, I'm in love with the people and the scenery. I'll let the pictures do the talking.:)


Day #1 ended with a rooftop party with all the Sunsilk Co-Creaters. Scenery was beautiful as we took in the sunset and the skyline of New York. Took a minute of my time to just wallow in the beauty of things and willed time to stop for that moment. Of course, that didn't happen but it was still a breathtaking experience that I'll remember for a long time.

Well, I have tonnes of pictures from the trip so more pictures will follow when I have the time. This post only sums up day #1 so wait up for the rest of the days~. If you're thinking of going to New York one day, I say do it. You still feel the hustle and bustle of the city life but service is great there, people are friendly and the weather... mymy the weather was a big winner in my case. I barely perspired on most days there and could saunter around in my blazer. In Singapore, my blazer stays in my closet and never sees the light of day.

Sigh.. New York, I miss you already.:( Thinking about it, I'd definitely make a trip back there when I have the time and money next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment